Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Rockstarz Burger @ Ayer Itam/Greenlane

I've heard about Rockstarz Burger months ago and wanted to pay a visit to try out their burger. Their main branch is at Sungai Ara and now another branch is at Greenlane which is very near to Masjid Negeri. You can check their location and their updates on their Facebook Page. I find that their burger is more different than other Malay Burger Stalls as in their patty. Their patty are much more different in a way that they made it themselves instead of buying from supermarkets. Prices of burger are reasonable and tastes not bad to me. Good choice of place if you're hungry late at night as it opens until 1.00am. Photos! 


Their Menu

 My Carbonara Romance


My Metallicheeze



Chicken Cordon Rock


No comments: